söndag 26 september 2010

Eight is enough

A few days ago a bought this e-book from Ella publishing to help me to really use my stash. The book describes a method where you create your own kit using only eight products. You are then suppose to create four layouts using the kit. You could definitely use this method without buying the book but I think the book gives great inspiration and its only $6.99 so I think that is good value.

I really like this method It suits me really well and really boosts my creativity. The original rules says that cardstock and tools are freebies I expanded this to include mists, paint, letter stickers and stickles as well. 

This is my first kit I assembled and the photos I thought would go well with the kit. I really felt like pink :-) The kit included:

3 patterned papers

1 Journaling-sticker sheet 

1 Package of pink bling

1 package of american crafts flair

1 package of crepe ribbon

1 rub-on sheet

And here are the four layouts I made using the kit:






I hope you have a great Sunday!

Lots and lots of love! 

9 kommentarer:

sinneskatten sa...

Hej Veronika!
Du har en inspirerande blogg som sjuder av liv.
jag har en idé om att kunna sprida inspirationen vidare, har du lust så gå in och kika om det kan vara något för dig.
Carina

Ann-Charlotte's blogg sa...

Vilket roligt sätt att arbeta, blir kanske lättare att jobba så!
Tror att jag måste prôva...

Tack för din titt inne hos mig!

Kramar

Karolina/karehed sa...

Vad många fina layouter du gjort av ditt kitt! :-)
Jag har också provat men tyckte det var svårt att få till det.

Annelie sa...

Oj, du fick mycket fint gjort med det "lilla" skulle jag aaaaldrig fixa.
Jätte fint!!!

Beeceecreativity sa...

Veronica.. amazing LO's but the other crafts are fabulous too.. who knew... great job and fab inspiration

Beeceecreativity sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
LisaVeronica sa...

less is more...fint!

Madeleine sa...

Fantastiskt fina saker du gjort, man blir verkligen inspirerad!

E sa...

Vilka härliga LOs du fått ihop av bara det kitet! Inspirerande! Och vad mkt gulligt du har i bloggen, just nu har jag lite bråttom men återkommer o ska kika på alla söta ulliga saker också:)